We’re committed to better health for your child
Keeping children on track with their health goals can be difficult and time-consuming, especially when your child is a fussy eater and struggles to get the nutritional intake they need. Hit 100 can help by assisting your family to set and achieve diet and nutrition goals, and provide convenient and healthy meals, under your NDIS plan.
HIT 100 HAS EXPERTISE TO HELP YOU:
- Manage your child's weight
- Stabilise your child's mood
- Change fussy eating habits
- Manage behaviours through food
WHAT IS INVOLVED?
- 7 hours of Dietitian consultations
- 12 Main Meals and 4 Breakfasts/Hot Snacks over 24 weeks
- NDIS Case Management