We’re committed to better community health
We’ve made a commitment to a Well-Movement community. Our Hit 100 Health Expert Team members want to educate, share our knowledge and experience about how people with disability, and their families, can improve their health and wellbeing with the support of the NDIS funding. Our team has one outcome in mind, to help you get the best for your health.
What we do
Dietitian Coaching and Support
- Early intervention
- Independent living skills
- Health education
- Weight Management
- Medication Management
- Chronic Disease (Diabetes)
Healthy Home Delivered Meals
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Choose from a menu of healthy meals designed by dietititans
- Order weekly/fortnights/ monthly or as you need
- Let us take care of the healthy eating so you can focus on the things you love
How it works
- NDIS funds Dietitian Coaching and Support through Capacity Building funding. Access can be through 'Improved Healthy and Wellbeing' or 'Improved Daily Living Skills'
- Meal Preperation and Delivery can be funded under the CORE supports. The NDIS cannot fund the food itself so there is a co-contribution for the participant. We know eating healthy is expensive so our co-payments start at $1.50per meal.