We’re here to improve the health of your clients
Improve Health Outcomes
Increase Independence & Knowledge
Make “healthy” easy & affordable
Healthy Home Delivered Meals
- Choose from a menu of healthy meals designed by our dietitians
- Pick your combination of breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Order online, over the phone or by text
- Meals can be cooked in the microwave or oven
Dietitian Coaching and Support
- We’re experienced working with a range of disabilities and health goals
- We work with youth, young adults, and adults
- We cover weight management, medication management, meal planning, allergies/intolerances, chronic disease (e.g- diabetes)
- Resources for parents, carers and support workers
How it works under NDIS
Funded through CAPACITY BUILDING
- Can be accessed through 2 funded areas
- ‘Health & Wellbeing’ or ‘Improved Daily Living’
- Funding in line with NDIS price guide
- No gap, waiting lists and easy referral process
Funded through CORE SUPPORTS
- Utilise the flexibility in 'Core Supports'
- Cluster area ‘Assistance with Daily Life’
- NDIS funds meal preparation and delivery. The food itself cannot be funded
- Small co-payment from $1.00 - $2.00 per meal (e.g. 7 Dinners for $14.00)
Today our teams work across NSW & ACT:
- Central Coast
- Lake Macquarie
- Illawarra / Southern Highlands
Is your area not included? Get in touch - we're always expanding to new areas
Getting started is easy
Our process is designed to make it easy for Participant, Carer and Support Professional to access our services because getting healthy shouldn’t be difficult!
Talk to us
Presentations & Partnerships
Would you like Hit 100 to come and speak to your clients or their families?
Present at your organisation to share more about what we do?
Or are interested in exploring how Hit 100 could be a health partner?
Contact Josh by completing the form below